Flooded Warehouse in Lake Mary, FL
A leaky roof and an untimely storm were the cause of this warehouse water damage. Following the moveout of contents, we were able to dry the warehouse out in just a few days. Contents were moved back and another happy customer was back in business.
Things to keep in mind:
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
If you experience a water damage, call our professional team at SERVPRO of North Seminole County.