The Stains You Can't Remove - We Can
Stainmaster engaged us to see if we could get pet stains out of a carpet after another carpet cleaning company failed at it. Following our pre-treatment protocol with a complete truck-mounted steam cleaning, both the customer and Stainmaster were happy campers!
SERVPRO of North Seminole County is an IICRC firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies. IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must
• Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
• Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
• Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
• Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
• Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.