COVID-19 Clean Up And Prevention
The Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned placard at a local business.
We here at SERVPRO of North Seminole County understand what a critical time we are all in. That is why, in the midst of COVID-19, we will be offering discounted rates, free inspections, as well as no cost estimates. While adhering to the highest cleaning and sanitation standards, our team of professionals offer cleaning as well as the removal of biohazard contaminants. At SERVPRO of North Seminole County, our goal is to prevent or eliminate the virus' presence in your home or business, as well as bringing you peace of mind. Here are some preventative measures you can take to stop the spread of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands consistently throughout the day.
- Avoid touching your face as much as possible.
- Sanitize your home and workplace regularly.
- Avoid unnecessary social interactions and remain 6 feet apart from others.
In the event that your home or place of business is affected by COVID-19...SERVPRO of North Seminole County is here for you. Give us a call at 407-323-2422
Here at SERVPRO of North Seminole County, our team of professionals have been trained and experienced in dealing with biological contaminants. We are prepared to execute detailed cleaning and disinfection of your home or business to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. The CDC has recommended the usage of labeled hospital-grade disinfectant with claims against similar pathogens to the coronavirus. Multiple products in the SERVPRO product line carry the EPA-approved emerging pathogen claims, and we are strictly following all guidelines set by the CDC as well as local authorities. Here is a brief description of our COVID-19 cleanup processes dependent on the type of COVID-19 situation:
- Level 1- Sanitizing: Misting entire area with an antiviral.
- Level 2- High Touch Cleanup: Cleanup of high touch surfaces is required for a situation involving a person who is suspected to have COVID-19 or a Person Under Investigation; which is someone who is involved in a quarantine situation or has come in contact with someone testing positive. This includes cleaning and disinfecting of high touch nonporous surfaces and cleaning and sanitizing of high touch porous surfaces.
- Level 3- Enhanced Cleanup- Enhanced cleanup is required for an area in which a person who has been confirmed positive for COVID-19 has inhabited. This includes cleaning and disinfecting of all nonporous and porous surfaces. This enhanced cleaning includes up to 8 feet, but excludes ceilings.
In the event that your home or place of business is in need of COVID-19 prevention or cleanup and disinfection...SERVPRO of North Seminole County is here for you. Give us a call at 407-323-2422