Fire Safety Tips For Your Central Florida Home
A fire could spread at a moments notice, so it is good to have a plan and be prepared. It is equally as important to practice fire safety. Here are a few tips on how to stay prepared and safe in the event of a fire.
- Install smoke alarms on every level of your home, inside bedrooms and outside sleeping areas.
- Test smoke alarms monthly, and replace batteries at least once a year.
- Use flashlights opposed to candles in the event of a power outage.
- Never leave a candle burning.
- Have a family escape plan and practice it yearly.
- After you are in a safe place out of the home and away from the fire, call 911.
- Keep flammable items away from anything producing heat.
Give us a call: 407-323-2422