Water Damage; Preventative Measures
Here at SERVPRO of North Seminole County, water damages are the most common call we respond to. Although they are one of the most common disasters to occur to homeowners, there are plenty of things you can do to help prevent them.
- Clean gutters routinely to prevent clogging and potential overflow.
- Inspect your roof bi-annually to avoid leaks.
- Ensure proper drainage for your homes water supply.
- Know where your water shut off valve is for in the instance of an emergency.
- Seal windows and doors.
- Inspect showers, tubs, toilets, and appliances regularly.
- Check for dark spots under pipes, water stains on the ceiling and always keep an eye out for any active drips and repair immedietly.
In the event that a water damage occurs to your home or place of business...SERVPRO of North Seminole County is here for you. Give us a call at 407-323-2422