Do You Have An Emergency Weather Plan For Your Workplace?
Happy New Year, All!
Time to kick off 2021 with an important reminder. Living in Central Florida, we are no stranger to the severe weather we face not only during hurricane season but earlier in the year too. That's why it's important to have an emergency plan in the office, just like you would for your family at home.
Here are a few tips that you should think about when forming your office emergency weather plan:
- Make sure you always have a way to listen to the local weather stations in your area when dealing with severe weather.
- Have your own way of notifying employees when the weather becomes dangerous. Don't only rely on community systems.
- It is important that your employees know where to seek shelter in the case of a tornado or severe storm.
- In the event, a tornado or severe storm causes damage to your workplace, proceed with caution through areas, and watch out for hazards.
- Call SERVPRO of North Seminole County to help deal with any water damage that may occur. We are committed to making sure your property damage is as minimal as possible.
You should always discuss your emergency plan with employees and make sure that they know exactly what to do in the case of a tornado or severe weather.
Having this plan in place can help prevent injuries or accidents during a severe weather situation.
SERVPRO of North Seminole County - 407.323.2422