Fireworks and Fire Safety
The 4th of July is just days away!
SERVPRO of North Seminole County wants to help you celebrate safely with your family, so here are a few firework safety tips we think you should be aware of:
- It is important that you know about and abide by the local firework laws set in your area. (This can help avoid putting a damper on your holiday with a ticket or violation fee.)
- Have an adult read the instructions on the fireworks before lighting. (This can help to prevent a small mistake, with a potential big consequence.)
- Adults should ALWAYS assist their kids when setting off fireworks. (This will help keep the process safer.)
- Set off your fireworks in a clear area. (Keep away from trees, homes, people, buildings, etc.)
- Finally, clean up when your done! (Please don't litter.)
These simple tips can go a long way in helping prevent you from getting hurt or accidentally starting a fire when operating fireworks.
Happy 4th of July from all of us at SERVPRO of North Seminole County!
Remember, if you experience a holiday mishap, SERVPRO is always Here To Help! Click here to learn more about Fire Damage Restoration.
SERVPRO of North Seminole County: 407-323-2422