For Immediate Service call SERVPRO of North Seminole County
SERVPRO of North Seminole County provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster. For 37 years we have been responding immediately to any emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7 407-323-2422
Whether your Seminole County home needs emergency flood damage or your carpetscleaned, you can depend on us. Our technicians have extensive cleaning and restoration training and can make your property look its best. Learn more about our residential services:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Storm Damage Restoration
- Cleaning Services
- Building/Reconstruction Services
There's never a convenient time for Fire/Water/Mold damage to strike your Seminole County commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business.
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
- Commercial Mold Remediation/Restoration
Getting Back To Business
As we begin to go back to work many will be returning to buildings/facilities that have been closed for weeks or months. This creates the potential for unidentifiable odors from ambient humidity, lack of temperature control or undetected leaks.
At SERVPRO of North Seminole County we are experts in identifying and eliminating odor(s). However, eliminating the odor is only part of the solution. If the cause of the odor isn't identified and remedied, you are simply putting "a band-aid on a broken leg".
Should you have an odor issue upon your return to work let SERVPRO of North Seminole County investigate it for you. We will do so at no cost and provide you with a report of our findings and an estimate for remediating the source and eliminating the odor, if necessary.
SERVPRO of North Seminole County
"Here to Help"
A Culture of Service
For 40 years, SERVPRO of North Seminole County has taken pride in serving this community. We realize that when our clients call us they are typically in some phase of panic. Whether a water damage, fire or mold issue, their lives and/or business has been significantly interrupted.
Every day, in our morning meeting, we discuss with our crews the opportunity that is ahead for them that day. It's an opportunity to positively impact someone's life; to help them realize we are going to make a bad situation better for them. It's what we train for and what we do. It's our culture; a culture of service.
Thank you for allowing SERVPRO of North Seminole County to serve you.
SERVPRO of North Seminole County
"Here In Your Community: Here To Help"
Water Damage; Preventative Measures
Here at SERVPRO of North Seminole County, water damages are the most common call we respond to. Although they are one of the most common disasters to occur to homeowners, there are plenty of things you can do to help prevent them.
- Clean gutters routinely to prevent clogging and potential overflow.
- Inspect your roof bi-annually to avoid leaks.
- Ensure proper drainage for your homes water supply.
- Know where your water shut off valve is for in the instance of an emergency.
- Seal windows and doors.
- Inspect showers, tubs, toilets, and appliances regularly.
- Check for dark spots under pipes, water stains on the ceiling and always keep an eye out for any active drips and repair immedietly.
In the event that a water damage occurs to your home or place of business...SERVPRO of North Seminole County is here for you. Give us a call at 407-323-2422
Safety Tips For Your Business
Protecting your business and employees can be made easier when following a few simple measures. Here are a few of our favorite safety tips so that you can be better prepared if disaster strikes.
- Advance preparation is so important. Make sure that key employees understand the business insurance plan in DETAIL. This makes it so much easier when you need to make a claim.
- Make sure your smoke alarms work properly! It is such a small thing but this safety measure is constantly neglected.
- Make sure safety rules and plans are accessible to all employees. This can be achieved by having the safety instructions posted in all areas of the office space.
- Have safety meetings at least once a year to establish a better understanding of the safety plan you have set for your business.
Even just by implementing these quick and easy steps, you're helping to make your business environment safer and better prepared!
What You Should Know: Fire Aftermath
A destructive force like a fire can make it difficult to gauge what your first move should be. Here is a list of actions to take in the event that you are affected by a fire.
- Immediately contact the fire department and evacuate to a safe location
- Determine if anyone needs medical attention, and respond appropriately
- Find a safe place to stay if necessary, or if this proves to be difficult you may contact your local disaster relief agency, such as Salvation Army or American Red Cross which can help you find a temporary place to stay.
- Make sure doors and windows are secure, and secure any valuables as well.
- Call SERVPRO of North Seminole County to begin restoring your home or bussines.
SERPVPRO will clean any affected items you wish to restore. SERVPRO is also equipped to clean any of four different soot types, dry smoke, wet smoke, protein smoke, as well as fuel oil smoke residues.
For more information on fires and ways you can be prepared to deal with this or other natural disasters, please visit: https://www.redcross.org/.
Here at SERVPRO of North Seminole County, our team of professionals have been trained and experienced in dealing with biological contaminants. We are prepared to execute detailed cleaning and disinfection of your home or business to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. The CDC has recommended the usage of labeled hospital-grade disinfectant with claims against similar pathogens to the coronavirus. Multiple products in the SERVPRO product line carry the EPA-approved emerging pathogen claims, and we are strictly following all guidelines set by the CDC as well as local authorities. Here is a brief description of our COVID-19 cleanup processes dependent on the type of COVID-19 situation:
- Level 1- Sanitizing: Misting entire area with an antiviral.
- Level 2- High Touch Cleanup: Cleanup of high touch surfaces is required for a situation involving a person who is suspected to have COVID-19 or a Person Under Investigation; which is someone who is involved in a quarantine situation or has come in contact with someone testing positive. This includes cleaning and disinfecting of high touch nonporous surfaces and cleaning and sanitizing of high touch porous surfaces.
- Level 3- Enhanced Cleanup- Enhanced cleanup is required for an area in which a person who has been confirmed positive for COVID-19 has inhabited. This includes cleaning and disinfecting of all nonporous and porous surfaces. This enhanced cleaning includes up to 8 feet, but excludes ceilings.
In the event that your home or place of business is in need of COVID-19 prevention or cleanup and disinfection...SERVPRO of North Seminole County is here for you. Give us a call at 407-323-2422
Hurricane Season: Time to Start Preparing
In honor of hurricane preparedness week on May 3rd through the 9th, our team here at SERVPRO North Seminole County would like to give you a few tips and tricks on how to prepare for hurricane season.
- Always keep track of weather patterns using the weather channel, app, or an emergency weather radio!
- Ensure that you are stocked up on the basics; water, non-perishables, and a first aid kit.
- Trim any trees that may cause a threat to your home, business, or property.
- Have an evacuation plan in place in the event of a severe hurricane.
- Ensure you have sandbags on hand for flood protection.
In the event that damage occurs to your home or place of business due to a major storm...SERVPRO of North Seminole County is here for you. Give us a call at 407-323-2422
The Difference You Didn't Expect
Damage has just struck your home or business and now you are weighing your options on who to call. Here is why you should call SERVPRO.
Here at SERVPRO we go the extra mile to ensure that you are fully satisfied with the final product. Staffed with a hard working team that truly cares, we are prepared to help you feel back on track! One of the ways we do this is by prioritizing your comfort and safety, we understand that this is not "just a job", this is your life. We want to do everything we can to not only restore the damage, but to ensure your comfort and satisfaction.
As our manager Jason Dalton has always said and stood by: "We treat the customers' home as if it were our own". This creates a further sense of respect and understanding for the customers individual needs and requests.
Fire Safety Tips For Your Central Florida Home
A fire could spread at a moments notice, so it is good to have a plan and be prepared. It is equally as important to practice fire safety. Here are a few tips on how to stay prepared and safe in the event of a fire.
- Install smoke alarms on every level of your home, inside bedrooms and outside sleeping areas.
- Test smoke alarms monthly, and replace batteries at least once a year.
- Use flashlights opposed to candles in the event of a power outage.
- Never leave a candle burning.
- Have a family escape plan and practice it yearly.
- After you are in a safe place out of the home and away from the fire, call 911.
- Keep flammable items away from anything producing heat.
Give us a call: 407-323-2422