For Immediate Service call SERVPRO of North Seminole County -
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7: (407) 323-2422
Whether your Seminole County home needs emergency flood damage or your carpets cleaned, you can depend on us. Our technicians have extensive cleaning and restoration training and can make your property look its best. Learn more about our residential services:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Storm Damage Restoration
- Cleaning Services
- Building/Reconstruction Services
There's never a convenient time for Fire/Water/Mold damage to strike your Seminole County commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business.
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
- Commercial Mold Remediation/Restoration
Get Prepared...It's Almost Hurricane Season
Hurricane Preparedness Week (May 5-11, 2019)
There are so many essential tools and preparedness tips to get your family ready for hurricane season. Here in Central Florida, we know how important it is to make sure your family has a solid plan in place to stay as safe and secure as possible when facing a big storm. Here are a few guidelines we find most effective:
- Stay tuned to your local weather channels. Be in the know! It allows you the most time to prepare if a storm arises. It also allows for the most accurate local threats you may face during and after severe weather.
- Have an evacuation plan in place. Know where you would go, transportation avenues, and a timeline for travel.
- Finally, finalize an insurance plan that has the coverage you need to protect against severe weather damage. The majority of homeowners do not know the complete extent of what their insurance plan does or does not cover.
We hope these reminders assist you in planning for this upcoming hurricane season. Know that SERVPRO of North Seminole County is always here for your storm restoration needs! (407) 323-2422.
The Difference You Didn't Expect
"Any restoration company can make the damage disappear, but we will fix it." - Joe Dalton (General Manager)
Last month, our owners sat down with a local magazine to talk about the restoration industry. After rolling through the interview touch points, including industry expert questions and more specific business information. The journalist asked if someone could sum up what makes SERVPRO of North Seminole County, unique in the restoration business.
The answer is the difference you didn't expect.
It's going to seem strange - When you look down at your phone to see our Operations Manager calling you when we had finished our job days or even a week earlier. You may even chuckle a little as we ask if everything is still working and satisfactorily back to normal. After all, we will have already done a final walk through and asked those same exact questions.
This is what makes us unique. The one extra call. The one extra step. The one extra moment to ensure that your home or business is left as good, if not better than before the damage occurred.
"Like it never even happened." isn't just a slogan, it's how we conduct business every single day.
Three Reasons To Call
SERVPRO of North Seminole County is available 24 hours a day for water emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the water damage.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help! (407) 323-2422
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of North Seminole County has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration—in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
About SERVPRO of North Seminole County
SERVPRO of North Seminole County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
You're Not Ready - But We Are
"You don't think about what you will do if your place of business is covered in water. So thankful SERVPRO of North Seminole County came to the rescue!" - Amy
You don't think about it. A fire, a water damage, hurricane loss, mold growth - we could go on and on. As tragic and worrisome as these events can be, its fairly rare that we find a commercial property owner who is prepared to open the flood gates that was a front door and find a water damage.
That's where we come in.
We can handle any sort of damage, big or small! We are talking skyscraper status, to small business warehouse offices. We are here for you. So don't let the panic sink in...Grab your phone, dial our number, and we'll take it from there.
24/7 - 7 days a week: (407) 323-2422
Severe Weather Awareness Week - Florida
Florida Severe Weather Awareness Week is full of essential information and tips to help you be prepared in various severe weather events.
The awareness platform details ways to stay safe in the event of a lightning storm. (VITAL information for Floridians to pay attention to.)
It also talks about hurricanes and flooding. What you can do to prepare your family, home, and business for these events should they occur.
Earlier this week, a statewide tornado drill was held in order for proactive participants to take part in tornado safety exercises. (FYI, if you do not do this, you should.)
Marine hazards and rip currents are also a topic of concern especially in Florida. If you are EVER beach-goers, you and your family should be up to date on these dangers and safety precautions.
Finally, fires and extreme temperatures are important awareness topics. Florida's dry season is going on right now. Which means we are at a higher risk for wildfires.
You may think you know the proper safety tips and procedures in each of these topics, but it never hurts to reaffirm that information and keep it fresh in your mind. Check out floridadisasters.org for more information. Stay safe Florida!
Safety Plans - Tornado
We do not see them very often in Central Florida. However, during some major storms the threat of a tornado can become very real, very quickly.
SERVPRO of North Seminole County specializes in flooding and storm damage restoration, but our first priority is you. That's why we wanted to share a few safety tips with you so that in the event of a tornado, you know what to do.
- It is important to know the difference between Tornado Watches and Tornado Warnings. If a Tornado Watch is issued for your area, it means that weather conditions are favorable for a tornado to occur. If a Tornado Warning is issued in your area, it means a tornado has been detected in your area and you should seek shelter immediately.
- If a tornado warning is issued in your area, make sure that everyone in the home goes to an interior room on the lowest floor with no windows. Usually, this would be a basement, closet or bathroom.
- It is always a good idea to have a portable battery operated radio. That way in the event of a tornado you are able to still listen to weather warnings and updates from your safe room.
In the event that damage occurs to your home or place of business due to a major storm...SERVPRO of North Seminole County is here for you. Give us a call at 407-323-2422
Safety Tips for Your Business
Helping to protect your business is easy when you follow a few simple measures. Here are a few of our favorite safety tips so that you can be better prepared if disaster strikes.
- Advance preparation is so important. Make sure that key employees understand the business insurance plan in DETAIL. This makes it so much easier when you need to make a claim.
- Make sure your smoke alarms work properly! It is such a small thing but this safety measure is constantly neglected.
- Make sure safety rules and plans are accessible to all employees. This can be achieved by having the safety instructions posted in all areas of the office space.
Even just by implementing these quick and easy steps, your helping to make your business environment safer and better prepared!
SERVPRO of North Seminole County: 407-323-2422
Why Your Business Needs An ERP
When you have a SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile (ERP) in place for your business, you are ready for whatever happens!
SERVPRO of North Seminole County can provide your company with an ERP individually tailored to your needs. Here's what it does:
- Identifies a point of contact able to authorize work orders. This allows us to be able to quickly get to work repairing any damage in the event of a water or fire damage.
- Provides significant details on valve shut off locations, identifies areas with important safety equipment and presents emergency contact information and notes. This allows any employee you wish to have easy access to vital emergency information in the event that damage occurs.
SERVPRO of North Seminole County is here to help protect your business by helping you get prepared! Give us a call today: (407) 323-2422
What You Can Do After A Water Damage
Water in unwanted places can cause a lot of damage. While we never suggest cleaning up a water damage yourself, there are a few things you can do before the professionals get there in order to help preserve your belongings!
- Remove electronics that may be in the path of the water. The faster you do this, the less damage you will have occur to these items.
- Anything you are able to get up on blocks and away from the water really helps the chances of salvaging items in a water damage.
- Towels, buckets, mops and anything else that can soak up as much water as possible is always a plus and can help to prevent significant damage to flooring.
After these steps, leave the rest to us! SERVPRO of North Seminole County specializes in water damage restoration and can get your home back to normal in no time!
If you have suffered a water damage, give us a call at 407-323-2422.